The BUC Clinical Affairs Committee is devoted to navigating student issues surround clinic operations and policies, and professional development, as well as contributing to the development of a naturopathic clinic to serve our community. We are composed of student council representatives and all students interested in contributing to our dialogue. Feel free to stop by, sit in on one of our team meetings, and/or send us an email. If you have any thoughts, ideas or suggestions for enhancing the naturopathic clinical education and medical profession (shift operations, clinic functioning, patient services, extramural training, workshops etc.), please contact us. We are excited to continue molding the clinical education and services provided at Bastyr University Clinic San Diego, to ensure we can produce excellent future physicians and care for our community.
Our team will work on areas such as:
- Addressing Student Clinician’s concerns and issues surrounding clinic operations
- Enhancing extramural training operations (preceptorships, internships, residencies, etc)
- Brainstorming & implementing profession-related workshops & speakers
- Exploring student exposure to government legislation
- Curriculum and clinical electives
- Any other concerns related to the Bastyr University San Diego Clinic experience
For questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions, please contact the BUC SGA VP of Clinical Affairs, Sef Tritt, who is best reached through the form below.
[contact-form-7 id=”470″ title=”Contact form 2″]